- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
- The type of information we will collect about you for order processing includes:
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information to a third party we will always obtain your consent first.
- We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This includes both us and third parties placing and reading a “cookie” on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings, but some areas of the web site will not work without cookies being enabled.
Information collected by third parties
- We use third-party advertising companies, including Google, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting theadvertising opt-out page.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting uses Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers in addition to the standard data collected through Google Analytics. You may opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features by modifying your browser settings or by configuring Google Ads Settings and the NAI consumer opt out).
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, you should contact us.
The James Bond Dossier
P.O. Box 226
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is set by a website and stored in a user’s browser so that the information stored in the cookie can be retrieved by that website either during the current visit, or, depending on how the cookie has been set, on future visits to the same website.
These can be used for a variety of purposes in helping a website function, but there have been some privacy concerns regarding the use of some types of cookie.
What cookies are set?
How can I stop cookies being set?
Although disabling cookies may disable some functions of the website and make it unusable, it is possible to configure your browser so that it does not accept cookies. Click here to learn how to control how cookies are set on your browser.
How can I delete cookies?
If you want to delete cookies after visiting this website, although the method varies from browser to browser. Click here to learn how you can delete cookies after they have been set.
The owners of this website receive compensation for featuring a variety of products and services. Please keep the following affiliations in mind when visiting this website:
1. Cost Per Click (CPC) Advertising
These adverts are supplied by Google AdSense or similar and we receive compensation each time a website visitor clicks one of the links.
While such advertisements are displayed on the majority of pages on the site, we make no endorsement regarding the products or services being advertised.
2. Reviews and product recommendations
While we endeavour to provide unbiased product reviews, visitors should be aware that some products featured on this site are provided to us free of charge for review purposes.
3. Product links
Some products or services featured in articles on this website pay a commission for sales to visitors referred from this website.
Such articles may or may not be specific product reviews and include but are not limited to books, DVDs, digital downloads and other merchandise.
The James Bond Dossier is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participate in the Amazon EU Associates Programme to earn advertising fees from the Amazon UK site, Amazon DE site, Amazon FR site, Amazon IT site and Amazon ES site.”